Amalie-IU a.k.a ay_am >> a rainbow scratched above my world

Friday, November 03, 2006

Final Fu = MTV2 = Ilram Choi !!!!!!!

Uuuurrrghhh…ghooosssstttt!!! I can’t believe it!!! Ilram Choi –my lil bro & I luv him since we watched Final Fu- replied my mail, du, du, duw…oh happy happy day!!! ^_^ Although I was so sad he couldn’t be FinalFuerz *I mean da winner* but… it’s ok, 4 us he’s still da best! What can we do if he can’t fight? But he’s da best Mr. Challenger! 4rom beginning till end…*L.O.L* Uwww yepz, I’ll build new FS acc 4 him, ha, ha, ha68x it’s fun, I like 2 build somethin’ like that, spare my time beside my study. Hu, hu, wish Dad will send me to USA 2 continue my college, so I can meet Mr. Choi ^o^ *it means I'll study...urrrgh, yeah, when I never study,heh???* He, he68x azawa fighting, Mr. Choi, I’ll always cheer U up, ‘coz it’s simple, I luv Korea and Japan, and…he’s an Korean!!! Gamsahamnida! Nb: hmm…do U think Mr. Choi can use Korean? If yes, it’ll be good 2 train my Korean skill, although I learn it by myself ;p Oh yeah, I wish he’ll get married soon, he has been 32, how come he never thinks about that??? Weird…@_@
posted by amalie in wonderland at 11/03/2006 04:57:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home